ZacksAttack

ZacksAttack's Application

Post by ZacksAttack » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:55 pm

My Staff Application

In-Game username: ZacksAttack
Gender (optional): No idea really...

Q: What position* are you applying for?

A: I am applying for the Helper, Moderator or Admin rank

Q: What positions do you have experience with? Explain the responsibilities you had at each position and what servers you held the positions on.

A: I don't have much experience on MInecraft servers but I am a peace keeper and I am looking to apply for a helper rank on Hypixel.net.

Strengths: A strength but weakness of mine is how I am overly analytical, I look for the logical way to solve the problem that is at hand but it does limit my creativity (Im not going for builder for a reason) I love to help people and spend my time trying to solve other people's problems so they can relax and enjoy the wonderful life they were given.

Weaknesses: Overly analytical. I have a short fuse on some occasions especially if the bullying continues at school. (Sorry if I somehow drag you into my personal problems). I am overly submissive to others ideas and I apologize too much.

Q: How much time can you dedicate to the server per week?

A: I can dedicate 2-3 hours a day and more when school is out. Note: This will change as second semester starts next week and I don't wanna mess up.

If you want any other information don't be afraid to reply I'll be checking pretty often
-ZacksAttack